<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. Carlos would have hit the roof if some guy sent me...
如果有人送我这个 卡洛斯要把房顶都掀了。
-
2. Would you excuse me a minute?
失陪一下好吗。
-
3. Nice try, Carlos.
卡洛斯 这招不错啊。
-
4. Don't act innocent. You know you sent me these flowers.
别装无辜 就是你送我这些花的。
-
5. Why would I get you flowers?
为什么我要送你花。
-
6. To sabotage my new relationship.
破坏我的新恋情呗。
-
7. With Picnic Boy? What do I care if you go out with him?
你说野餐男啊 我在乎个什么。
-
8. You care. First you move across the street,and then, earlier today, I catch you spying on me
你就在乎 首先你搬到街对面来住,然后 今天白天 我看到你盯我梢。
-
9. I was not spying. I was mocking you.
我没在盯梢 而是在嘲笑你。
-
10. You need to move on, Carlos. -I have moved on.
卡洛斯 你得向前看了 -我已经向前看了。