返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第3季 第17集>>

  • 1. I love Susan, and I won't ask her to do this.
    我爱苏珊 我不会让她做这种事。
  • 2. Oh, hello! Mother's fine. I found her a sweater.
    妈妈没事了 我给她找了件外套。
  • 3. Oh. So what won't you ask me? -Nothing.
    你不会让我做什么 -没什么。
  • 4. I was wondering
    我想知道。
  • 5. if you'd object to signing a document that says,should you and Ian part ways,you'll accept a cash settlement
    你会反对签一份文件吗,内容如果你和伊恩分手了,你接受一笔现金补偿。
  • 6. and not go after the money he inherits from us.
    而放弃他从我们这儿继承的财产。
  • 7. You mean a pre-nup? -Please, try to understand,our country estate has been in our family for generations.
    婚前协议吗 -请一定要理解,我们的财产在家族内已经传了好几代。
  • 8. We want it preserved for the children we hope Ian will have,not lost in some pricey divorce.
    我们希望把它留给伊恩将来的孩子,而不是耗费在离婚上。
  • 9. Well, who's getting divorced? I'm in this for keeps.
    谁说要离婚 我们要白头偕老的。
  • 10. I'm sure you said the same to your first husband
    我肯定此话你和第一任老公也说过。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next