<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第17集>>
-
1. before you bolted with all you could carry.
结果你还不是尽你所能地瓜分。
-
2. Mother! Susan is not signing anything.
母亲 苏珊什么都不会签的。
-
3. Fine. Then we'll leave it all to your brother.
那好 我们把财产留给你哥哥好了。
-
4. Do you think Nigel's going to give you a grandson?
你觉得奈吉尔会给你生孙子吗。
-
5. He's an alcoholic homosexual.
他是个酗酒的同性恋。
-
6. With a castle at stake, he can learn a new skill.
有城堡的诱惑 他知道该怎么做。
-
7. OK, stop this!
别争了。
-
8. We invited you here to celebrate our engagement.
我们请你们来 是庆祝我们订婚的。
-
9. Now I'm divorced and Ian's disinherited?
现在我离婚了 而伊恩没继承权了。
-
10. Hello. Have I missed anything?
大家好 我错过什么了吗。