<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第17集>>
-
1. Uh, they're OK.
还行啦。
-
2. But why do we have to pool our tips.
为什么要上交小费。
-
3. Why can't we just keep what we earn?
不能自己留着呢。
-
4. Uh-huh, uh-huh. Good point, good point.
说得好 说得好。
-
5. But right now we're talking about these ugly-ass uniforms.
但现在我们在讨论这些丑爆了的制服。
-
6. You know what bugs me? No health benefits.
想听我一吐不快吗 我们没有医保。
-
7. I'm kind of worried about this mole. -Focus, people!
我有点担心这颗痣... -集中注意力 各位。
-
8. The subject is shirts. It's killing morale.
主题是这些T恤 简直让人士气全无。
-
9. Well, I kind of like them. -Really, Kim?
我有点喜欢这制服 -真的吗 金姆。
-
10. Because I heard one of your
因为我听到你的一位顾客说。