<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第17集>>
-
1. "Susan's not in this for money and heirlooms."
"苏珊又不图钱和遗产"。
-
2. Thank you! I don't want your family stuff.
谢谢 我才不要你家的东西。
-
3. What am I gonna do with half a castle?
我要半个城堡干嘛。
-
4. Exactly. So why not just sign it?
就是 那你就签了吧。
-
5. I mean, rationally, what's the difference between the promise
理性地讲 你刚和我许诺的事。
-
6. you just made to me and the same promise on paper?
把它付诸于纸上又有何不同呢。
-
7. Uh, well, the difference is huge.
区别很大。
-
8. I mean, one way you're trusting me and...
前者 说明你信任我。
-
9. And the other way you're trying to make it official.
而后者 说明你想得到法律保证。
-
10. But isn't that what marriage is? Making your love official?
这不正是婚姻的特点吗 让爱得到法律保证。