<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第17集>>
-
1. How about dinner tomorrow night?
明晚一起吃饭如何。
-
2. I'd love to.
很乐意。
-
3. Although, what am I gonna wear now?
不过 现在我该穿什么呢。
-
4. Doesn't matter. I'm just gonna talk you out of it.
无所谓 反正我要说服你宽衣解带。
-
5. Look who's back... Mr. Cocky.
瞧瞧谁回来了 傲慢先生。
-
6. He never leaves for long, does he, that guy?
他不会离开很久的 不是吗。
-
7. Are there any points you'd like to discuss before you sign?
在你签字之前 有什么想要讨论的部分吗。
-
8. I'd like you to say, "We don't need this. We trust you."
我想要你们说 "我们不需要这个 我们相信你"。
-
9. But you don't, so, uh, I'll sign it.
但是你们不信我 所以我要签字。
-
10. But once I do, I'm going to earn your trust
我签字后 就会尽职尽责地做伊恩的妻子。