<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第19集>>
-
1. You two want a decision? Here's what I decide.
你们想要我的抉择 那我就给你俩抉择。
-
2. There will be no kissing and there will be no wedding.
不会再有什么吻和婚礼了。
-
3. And there will be no damn cake!
也没有什么该死的蛋糕了。
-
4. What's this? -Pumpkin sage ravioli.
这是什么 -南瓜草馅馄饨。
-
5. It's a little thank you for taking a chance on me.
当作是你给我机会的谢礼。
-
6. Are you kidding? I should be thanking you.
你没开玩笑吧 该是我谢你才对。
-
7. We took in three grand tonight.
我们今晚入账三千美元。
-
8. Oh, wow. Candles too.
居然还准备了蜡烛。
-
9. Yeah, I think we should use them all the time.
咱俩应该一直点着蜡烛。
-
10. It softens up the ambiance.
用来缓和气氛。