<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第20集>>
-
1. Your folks hired a new sitter? -Yeah.
你父母雇了个新保姆 -是。
-
2. And she thinks carrot sticks are snacks.
而且她竟然把胡萝卜条当做零食。
-
3. Well, that's rough. But life's like that sometimes.
那可挺讨厌 但生活有时就是这样。
-
4. It doesn't have to be.
又不是必须这样。
-
5. If you told people what happened with your husband,everything could go back the way it was.
如果你告诉大家你丈夫的事,一切就能恢复正常了。
-
6. Parker, see those women over there?
帕克 你看见那边那些女人了吗。
-
7. Nothing I could say would stop those tongues from wagging.
我说什么都阻止不了她们嚼舌根。
-
8. I'm sorry, kid, but I just have to wait this one out.
抱歉 孩子 我只能等这件事平息。
-
9. Can you imagine?
你能想象吗。
-
10. I mean, finding out that two men you trusted
发现两个你信任的男人。