<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第20集>>
-
1. What? -Yeah. I'm feeling good.
什么 -没错 我感觉好极了。
-
2. I'm getting around better.
也能走路了。
-
3. But the doctor said your recovery would take months,and it's only been six weeks.
但是医生说你要好几个月才能痊愈,这才过了六周。
-
4. Well, it's not like I'm gonna dead-lift a bag of ice,but I can sprinkle cheese on a pizza.
我又不会去死命地去抗冰袋,至少我可以往披萨上面撒芝士。
-
5. Besides, I hate making you run that place by yourself.
另外 我不想让你一个人打理餐厅。
-
6. I don't mind. -Really?
我不介意 -真的。
-
7. Before you said it was killing you.
你之前说过这让你很痛苦。
-
8. Yeah, well, you know, it is,but I just don't want you to come back before you're ready.
你知道 确实是,我只是不想让你身体未恢复就来干活。
-
9. You might re-injure yourself. -I'll be careful.
说不定会再次受伤的 -我会小心。
-
10. The best part is, we can finally get Rick off the books.
最好的是 我们终于可以摆脱里克了。