<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第23集>>
-
1. If she shows up alone,people'll think I asked her not to bring you,like it bugs me you guys are together.
如果她一个人来,大家会认为我叫她不要带你出席,好像我很介意你们俩在一起。
-
2. Well it does. But, you hit the roof when you found out.
但确实如此 你发现时暴跳如雷。
-
3. Which is why I have to show people that I'm OK with it!
所以我才要让大家知道我已经无所谓了。
-
4. Please. Just consider it my wedding gift.
拜托了 就当是送我的结婚礼物。
-
5. OK. But I'm skipping the ceremony.
好吧 但典礼我就不去了。
-
6. What? And just go to the reception? You can't do that!
什么 你只去酒会吗 那可不行。
-
7. Well, I don't want to make a scene.
我可不想制造这样的场景。
-
8. You'll vow "till death do us part," I'll bust out laughing,people will stare...
你高呼"至死不渝" 而我却笑出声来,大伙看着我们。
-
9. The reception starts at four.
酒会四点开始。
-
10. I'm thinking a chocolate fountain would
我在想用巧克力瀑布。