<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第23集>>
-
1. You can't make this decision without me!
你不能私自做决定。
-
2. I'm gonna be your wife.
我是你太太。
-
3. Exactly! Not my career advisor. -I don't even get a vote?
是的 你不是我的职业咨询师 -那我就不能投票了吗。
-
4. Not if it's a veto! -OK, look, no!
否决票就免了 -听我说 不。
-
5. I already married a man who put his career before me,and I swore I wasn't going to again.
我嫁过一个把事业放在我前面的男人,我对天发誓不再这么做了。
-
6. I swore I would not let a stupid woman hold me back!
我也发誓 我不会让一个蠢女人来控制我。
-
7. That did not come out the way I wanted it to.
我刚才不是这个意思。
-
8. I'm sorry. I'm sor... I'm really sorry.
很抱歉 对不起 我真的很抱歉。
-
9. I've been under a lot of pressure lately.
我最近压力太大了。
-
10. Well, here's one less thing you have to worry about:
至少有一件事你该担忧起来。