<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第23集>>
-
1. That's why he's so successful. -So, what are you saying,I should marry Victor because you're a withholding father?
所以他才有成就 -那你的意思是,我应该嫁给维克多 因为你是个强迫性的父亲。
-
2. No, I just want you to understand why he does what he does.
不 我就是想让你知道他为什么要这样。
-
3. Fine. I get it. But why would I want a husband who values
好吧 我知道了 但我为什么要和一个。
-
4. his father's opinion more than mine?
把父亲看得比我重的人结婚。
-
5. Well, he doesn't really care much what I think anymore.
他其实现在不在乎我的想法了。
-
6. After you left last night he called me and, what's the phrase,"tore me a new one."
自从你昨晚离开后 他给我打电话 说什么来着,"再找个儿子吧"。
-
7. He did? -He said, because of me,he'd lost the best thing that had ever happened to him.
他这么说 -他说 由于我,他失去了他所遇到过的最美好的事。
-
8. And if he couldn't win you back,I could take my money and buy a new son
如果他没法让你回来,我可以拿着钱 重新去买个儿子了。
-
9. because I was never going to be hearing from him again.
因为我再也听不到他声音了。
-
10. He blew off 80 million?
他放弃了八千万。