<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第23集>>
-
1. So we're in Zuich and I am sick after breakfast
因此当时是在苏黎世 早餐后我想吐。
-
2. for the third morning in a row. I thought to myself,"Dear God,"I hope I haven't developed an allergy to chocolate brioche."
已经是第三次了 我在想 "上帝啊","我不是对巧克力瑞士卷有过敏吧"。
-
3. "Life wouldn't be worth living."
"这样生活还有何乐趣"。
-
4. I said, "That's it, we're seeing a doctor."
于是我说 "好吧 我们还是去看病吧"。
-
5. You could've knocked us over with a feather when he said
当他说她有两个月身孕时 你们无法想像。
-
6. she was two months pregnant.
我们有多么惊喜。
-
7. I think it's so great and we could not be happier for you.
我觉得太棒了 我们太为你们感到高兴了。
-
8. When's your due date? -Not until the early fall,but enough about me. This is your day. You and Victor.
预产期是什么时候 -应该不会早于入秋前,别再说我了 今天是你的日子 你和维克多。
-
9. Who, by the way, I have not met yet.
顺便提一句 我还没见过他呢。
-
10. My gosh, that's right.
天哪 是呀。