<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第23集>>
-
1. I'll be glad when this day's over.
今天结束了就好了。
-
2. Well, it was all worth it.
但一切都值了。
-
3. Marrying Gabby is the smartest thing you've ever done.
和加布结婚是你做过的最明智的事了。
-
4. Her bringing the Latino vote,the governor's mansion's yours.
她会带来拉丁裔的选票,州长的宝座指日可待。
-
5. Well, that's assuming I can change her mind.
那还得让她改变主意才行。
-
6. Had to make concessions to get her down the aisle.
为此我也必须做出让步。
-
7. Well, you're the husband now. The rules have changed.
你现在是丈夫了 由你说了算。
-
8. Be nice, buy her a few pretty things.
和言以对 买点好东西给她。
-
9. Trust me, you'll be able to tame that little spitfire.
相信我 你能驯服那匹小母驹。
-
10. Not worried. I've always been able to manage my assets.
不用担心 我总是可以管理好我的资产。