<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第23集>>
-
1. Andrew, do young people still say "Awesome"?
安德鲁 现在年轻人还说"帅呆了"吗。
-
2. Not so much. Try "Off the hook."
不怎么说了 试试"酷毙了"。
-
3. "Off the hook"? That doesn't make sense.
"酷毙了" 说得通吗。
-
4. Fine. Type in "Groovy." See if I care.
好吧 那就"绝妙的" 又不关我事。
-
5. Hello. Hodge residence.
你好 霍吉家。
-
6. Oh, hi, Danielle.
你好 丹妮尔。
-
7. Listen, I am sending Julie Mayer an e-mail from you.
我正在以你的身份 给朱莉·梅尔发电子邮件。
-
8. Now would you say that your school was "off the hook"?
你会不会说你的学校"酷毙了"。
-
9. No. I would say it was "Sucky,"
不 我倒是会说"巨烂"。
-
10. or "Crappy," Or "A freaking nightmare."
"巨无聊" 或者"噩梦般"。