<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. Then we'd better start coming up with better lies.
所以我们最好编造些更好的谎言。
-
2. Oh,there you are.
你回来啦。
-
3. I was wondering where you'd gone to.
我还在想你去哪儿了呢。
-
4. I just let myself into katherine's house
我刚偷偷遛进凯瑟琳的家。
-
5. To get that recipe.
去找那菜谱。
-
6. Well,that seems a bit extreme.
似乎有些极端。
-
7. Well,at least you know her secret now.
至少现在你知道她的秘密了。
-
8. Yes,and it has nothing to do with pie.
是呀 不过跟派没什么关系。
-
9. Ahh. here's the thing.
事情是这样的。
-
10. I got a real chance at getting back together with my ex,But this woman is standing in my way.
我正有个很好的机会跟我的前妻和好,可这女人硬来插一脚。