<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第05集>>
-
1. So that's all settled.
事已至此。
-
2. Would you like some iced tea?
要来点冰茶吗?。
-
3. You aren't joining the lynch mob?
你没去参加暴民的午餐会?。
-
4. Uh, you mean Katherine 's homeowners thing?
你是说凯瑟琳的业主什么会?。
-
5. Yeah, i think i'll sit this one out.
我想我会弃权。
-
6. No, no, no. You can't do that.
不 不 不 不能那么做。
-
7. You've got to pick a side.
你得选择一方立场。
-
8. Art or mindless conformity?
艺术还是随大流?。
-
9. See, this is one of the upsides of having cancer.
看 这就是患癌症的好处之一。
-
10. You get to excuse yourself from petty neighborhood squabbles.
可以找个借口退出琐碎的邻里纠纷。