<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. So I hope the three of you are very happy.
我希望你们三个人皆大欢喜。
-
2. Well, to be honest,I'm not entirely comfortable giving this to you, Mike.
说实话,给你这个让我觉得很不好过 麦克。
-
3. Pain medication only helps your symptoms.
止疼药只会让你的症状减轻。
-
4. If this is chronic, you need to be seeing a physical therapist.
如果是慢性病 你就需要去看理疗医生。
-
5. You know what I need, Orson? I need to take a few weeks off,but I can't, 'cause I've got to work...
知道我需要什么吗 奥森? 我需要休息几个星期,可是不行 因为我必须得工作。
-
6. For the baby, for Julie's class trip,the patio furniture
为了孩子 为了朱丽叶的班级旅行,中庭的家具。
-
7. and everything else Susan's got me paying for.
和所有一切苏珊要我去付帐的东西。
-
8. Are you okay, Mike? You sound a little unhappy.
你还好吗 麦克? 你听起来不大开心。
-
9. No, no, I'm happy,and I don't mean to put all of this on Susan.
不 没有 我很开心,我不想这一切都让苏珊来承担。
-
10. It's just, when I signed up for this suburban dad thing,I didn't exactly know what I was getting myself into.
只是当我决定了要做这个最佳爸爸,我并不知道我让自己陷入了怎样的境地。