返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第08集>>

  • 1. Do you know that he has his tongue pierced?
    你知不知道他的舌头有穿环?。
  • 2. Yeah. He showed me. How do you know? I checked out his web page.
    知道 他给我看了 你怎么知道? -我看了他的网页。
  • 3. You did not. I did, too, and do you know what else he has pierced?
    你不是吧 -是的 你知道他身上还有什么地方也有穿环吗?。
  • 4. And if you do, you're grounded. Okay, yes, mom,Derek has bought into the whole piercing craze,but aren't you the one who told me to not judge a book
    如果你知道 你就被禁足了 -好吧 是的 妈妈,德里克有一股穿环的狂热,不过不是你说要我不要以貌取人吗?。
  • 5. by its cover? If the cover has holes in it, the book is no good.
    如果封面有洞 那这就不是一本好书。
  • 6. Okay, this conversation is over.
    好吧 我们没什么好说的了。
  • 7. I am going to kiss Derek good night. Oh, fine. Break my heart.
    我要去给德里克一个晚安吻 -很好 伤我的心。
  • 8. Why are you freaking out? We're just dating.
    你干嘛这么紧张? 我们只是在约会而已。
  • 9. It's not like he's trying to put a ring on my finger.
    又不是他要给我带上戒指(结婚)。
  • 10. Trust me. Your finger is not where he'd put it.
    相信我 你的手指不是他想放指环的地方。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next