返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第08集>>

  • 1. Aw, he's so beautiful when he sleeps.
    他睡觉的样子真好看。
  • 2. I'll put him in the crib.
    我把他放到婴儿床上去。
  • 3. No, he'll be sleeping with us.
    不 他和我们一起睡。
  • 4. Why? Is he running a fever?
    为什么? 他发烧了么?。
  • 5. He's fine, but I've been doing some reading,and more and more people say
    他很好 只是我最近有看一些书,很多人父母说。
  • 6. that babies sleep better next to their parents.
    婴儿和父母睡在一起比较好。
  • 7. It's called the "family bed." No, I've heard of that.
    这叫做"家床" -我听说过。
  • 8. Isn't it designed to facilitate breast-feeding?
    不过这不是用来促进哺乳的吗?。
  • 9. Partly. What's your point?
    差不多是这样的 你是什么意思?。
  • 10. You're not lactating. If our son wants to be near the milk,he'll have to sleep in the refrigerator.
    你又没有泌乳 如果儿子想要靠近奶水的话,他就得睡到冰箱里去了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next