<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第11集>>
-
1. Ugh! get off that poor girl right now!
把你魔爪从那可怜的姑娘身上拿开。
-
2. I finished your taxes.
你的报税单我填好了。
-
3. What the hell is going on here? susan, I'm so sorry.
这是怎么回事啊 苏珊 真对不起。
-
4. No, katherine,I know what you've been going through emotionally,So you don't have to apologize.
不 凯瑟琳,我知道你在感情上所承受的一切,所以你不必道歉。
-
5. And by the way, your boob is out. oh.
顺便说句 我看到你的胸了。
-
6. You, on the other hand--I know. I know.
还有你 我知道我知道。
-
7. I don't understand you. is this something you do?
我真搞不懂你 这是你的为人风格吗?。
-
8. You worm your way into a neighborhood
你利用免费税务准备工作的承诺。
-
9. With the promise of free tax preparation,And then you jump on the nearest middle-aged divorce? hey!
慢慢潜入到一个社区当中,接着就搞上了最近的那个中年离婚妇女? 嘿。
-
10. It's not like that. she came over for some drinks,And we got to talking and started reminiscing,And all these old feelings came rushing back.
不是的 她是过来喝东西的,我们聊着聊着 就回忆起了往事,过去的种种感受瞬间都涌上了心头。