<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. I'm, uh, here to check on orson hodge.
我...是来探望奥森 霍奇的。
-
2. An ambulance brought him in less than an hour ago.
不到一个小时之前 他被救护车送来的。
-
3. Are you family?
你是他的家属?。
-
4. I'm his wife.
我是他妻子。
-
5. Well, he's going to be fine.
嗯 他会没事的。
-
6. The's no concussion, but the doctors do wanna keep him here for a couple of hours.
没有脑震荡 不过医生坚持让他住院观察几个小时。
-
7. Should I tell him that you're here?
要不要我告诉他你来了?。
-
8. No, that's all right. Let him rest.
不用 没关系 让他休息吧。
-
9. But please take excellent care of him.
不过请务必好好照顾他。
-
10. He's a good man.
他是个好人。