<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第02集>>
-
1. Would it have killed you to have mentioned me?
提一下我会死吗。
-
2. And waste valuable airtime?
会浪费宝贵的播音时间。
-
3. The show was about my cookbook,not about my tortured marital history.
广播是为了采访我的烹饪书的,不是采访我的婚姻状况。
-
4. That's not what this is about.
我想说的不是这个。
-
5. It's because I went to jail, isn't it?
是因为我坐过牢吗。
-
6. Orson, I have 6 hours to prepare a meal for 80 people.
奥森 我只有六个小时来准备80个人的食物。
-
7. We're not having this discussion now.
现在我们不能讨论这个问题。
-
8. Just admit it. You're ashamed of me.
承认吧 我让你觉得羞愧。
-
9. Should I be proud?
那我应该以你为傲吗。
-
10. Do you want me to go on the radio and boast
你想要我在节目上到处宣传。