<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第02集>>
-
1. Dinner is about to be served. Whose seats are you in? The bowmans.
宴会就要开始了 你坐在谁的座位上 保曼一家。
-
2. I found out Mrs. Bowman is home with the flu. Score!
我听说保曼太太得流感了 太棒了。
-
3. Oh, will you unclench? It'll be fine.
你别说出去 没事儿的。
-
4. No, no, no, no, no. These are my seats. This is my mother.
不不不不这是我的座位 这是我妈妈。
-
5. That was Mr. Bowman, wasn't it?
那是保曼先生 是吗。
-
6. Yes, and I'm pretty sure
是的 而且我很确定。
-
7. that elderly woman with him was his mother!
那个老太太是他的妈妈。
-
8. What kind of man leaves his sick wife at home
这男人怎么把老婆留家里。
-
9. to go party with mommy?!
带老妈过来了。
-
10. You can fix this. Just tell them that you're at the wrong table
你能搞定的 出去告诉他们你们坐错台了。