<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. No visiting after dark.
天黑后请勿访问。
-
2. Tom, I know where Porter is. He's hiding at my mother's.
汤姆 我知道波特在哪了 他藏在妈妈家。
-
3. Oh, hiding, my ass. He's not hiding. He's living there.
藏 他不是藏 他是住在那里。
-
4. He even stole my sister's orange juice.
他甚至偷了我妹妹的橙汁。
-
5. I'll take care of it. Thank you.
我来处理 谢谢。
-
6. Call Bob. Tell him we can make the hearing tomorrow.
给鲍伯打电话 告诉他我们明天能出庭。
-
7. Nobody can sleep there
大伙都睡不着。
-
8. because he's got that TV blaring all night long.
他彻夜地折腾看电视。
-
9. Look, Tom, I can't talk now. Just call Bob.
听着 汤姆 我没时间 给鲍勃打电话。
-
10. I'm going over there now. Okay. Bye.
我马上赶过去 再见。