<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. Oh, I really couldn't say.
我说不清。
-
2. You couldn't say if your meat is overcooked?
你吃的肉你也不清楚吗。
-
3. No. I wouldn't want to upset anyone.
不 我不想打击到别人。
-
4. Well, don't worry. You won't upset me.
别担心 不会打击到我的。
-
5. I don't think she was referring to you.
她应该不是说你。
-
6. Well, it's just that grilling is such a manly pastime.
只是因为烤肉架太陈旧了。
-
7. If I suggested that Orson somehow failed
如果我说奥森烤的肉。
-
8. to produce the perfect steak,you might see it as another example of emasculation.
不尽人意,你又要用"阉割"那个词了。
-
9. I see. You're not gonna let that go, are you?
我知道了 你还是介意是吗。
-
10. Well, for all I know,telling Orson his steak tastes like charcoal
据我所知,说出奥森烤的肉像火炭。