返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第12集>>

  • 1. might be deballing him.
    可能是阉割他。
  • 2. You know, Bree, you can make your point and still be nice.
    布里 不用这么苛刻我也能明白。
  • 3. You know what else would be nice, Alex?
    知道怎么样最好吗 亚历克斯。
  • 4. Showing gratitude when people have been generous with you.
    别人对你慷慨的时候 你要感恩。
  • 5. Don't listen to her, Alex.
    别听她的 亚历克斯。
  • 6. She's not mad at you. She's mad at me... and the meat.
    她不是气你 是气我 还有烤肉。
  • 7. Gratitude? What do you mean by that?
    感恩 你什么意思。
  • 8. I mean I bought you a house.
    我意思是 我送你一个房子。
  • 9. You'd think you'd show me a little respect.
    你不该对我有小小的尊重吗。
  • 10. Seriously? You're bringing up the house?
    来真的吗 提到房子。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next