<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. Why don't you go call the travel agent and see what's available?
你干吗不打给旅行社 问问有什么可以参加的。
-
2. You know, you're kinda sexy when you buckle.
你知道 你让步时还挺性感的哦。
-
3. I'm gonna call right now.
我现在就打电话。
-
4. Dr. Heller? Listen, I got your latest text,but you know, it's been a few weeks now,and people are freaking out about you being gone so long.
海勒医生 听着 我收到你的上条消息了,可你知道 已经好几周了,你走了这么久 人们都要抓狂了。
-
5. So now there's a staff meeting on the 15th,and if you're not back by then, I'm just gonna
15号有个员工大会,要是你还没回来 我就必须。
-
6. have to tell people that I don't know where you are.
告诉大家 我不知道你的去向了。
-
7. So will you please just call me?
所以你能给我打给电话吗。
-
8. Hey, Mike. How's it going?
嘿 麦克 你怎么样。
-
9. Well, so far, I've broken off
目前为止 我已经弄坏。
-
10. three of these stupid plastic sprinkler heads.
三个这种愚蠢的塑料喷头了。