<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. Ohh. What would we do without him?
没了他 我们可怎么办。
-
2. Hmm, yes. He's worth every penny you pay him.
是啊 他值得起你付的每一分工钱。
-
3. By the way... How many pennies is that?
顺便问一句 到底有多少哇。
-
4. I'm not discussing Andrew's salary with you.
我不会跟你讨论安德鲁的工钱的。
-
5. It's none of your business.
这与你无关。
-
6. You're right. It's not.
你是对的 与我无关。
-
7. So... how much?
那到底是多少呢。
-
8. Andrew moved into a new home.
安德鲁搬进了新家。
-
9. I simply gave him a cost of living increase.
我当然要给他加生活费了。
-
10. The cost of living in a home
给一个用银质笔喝稀有法国红酒。