<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. Just know we're 100% behind you.
记住 我们百分之百支持你。
-
2. That means a lot,'cause this was a really rough day for me.
那最好了,这段日子我过得很不容易。
-
3. I had to let all our employees go.
我不得不遣散所有的伙计。
-
4. So starting tomorrow...
所以从明天开始。
-
5. You kids are my new waitstaff.
孩子们 你们来当新服务生。
-
6. Tom, what the hell are you talking about?
汤姆 你这是说什么呢。
-
7. I got it all worked out. You and I will handle the days,and the kids will join us after school and on the weekends.
我都想好了 白天就咱们俩,等放学和周末 孩子们就来帮咱俩。
-
8. Um, at the risk of sounding spoiled... no.
虽然会被你认为娇气 我还是要说我不去。
-
9. Come on! It'll be fantastic. We'll love working together.
来吧 肯定超级棒 我们会喜欢一起工作的。
-
10. Why? We don't even like living together.
谁说的 我们甚至都不愿意住在一起。