返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第08集>>

  • 1. There's Rose bushes, so put your pants on first.
    那有一片玫瑰丛 所以穿上裤子先。
  • 2. Angie, I can't thank you enough.
    安吉 我不知道该怎么感谢你了。
  • 3. I didn't do this for you. I did it for Orson.
    我这么做不是为了你 是为了奥森。
  • 4. For Orson? I defended you.
    奥森? 我可是为你好。
  • 5. I told him you had too much class to do something like this. I understand your disdain,but this is a complicated situation.
    我告诉他你才不屑于做这种 偷鸡摸狗的事情呢 我理解你为什么鄙视我,可事情比你想象的要复杂的多。
  • 6. Let me make it simple for you... Two men want you. Choose one.
    那让我给你简化下好了 两个男人想要你 选一个吧。
  • 7. But which one?
    可我有选择吗?。
  • 8. Orson's blackmailing me to stay with him.
    奥森威胁我 不让我离开他。
  • 9. He's manipulative and calculating and...
    他手段老练又狡猾沉稳。
  • 10. Then go with lover boy. But what kind of life would I have with Karl?
    那就和你的情郎私奔算了 可是我跟卡尔没法过日子啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next