<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第11集>>
-
1. You need to be thinking real clear right now.
你现在真的应该好好想清楚。
-
2. We know Logan ran everything,but without him, it's all gonna fall on you.
我们知道罗根跑了,但是没有他 你就会承担一切罪责。
-
3. I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里。
-
4. I haven't spoken to him since that night.
从我九岁之后就没跟他讲过话。
-
5. You've been on the run 18 years, and you and your former lover
你和你前男友十八年来。
-
6. don't even exchange a phone call, huh?
都没通过电话吗。
-
7. Don't take this personally, agent padilla,but you guys weren't the ones I was running from.
帕迪亚探员 不是冒犯你,毕竟他是为了躲避你们啊。
-
8. Look, I know Logan.
听着 我知道洛根。
-
9. I know how scary he is.
我知道他有多么让人害怕。
-
10. But I think the situation you're in now is worse.
但就现在的情况来看 已经很糟了。