<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第11集>>
-
1. Then you don't know how scary he is.
那你就不是真的了解他到底有多么可怕。
-
2. Federal sentencing guidelines dictate the punishment in this case.
联邦量刑准则对案例作出裁决。
-
3. There's no room for leniency from the court.
法庭不予宽大处理。
-
4. That being said, Ms. De Luca,you have indicated that you would like to address the court.
露卡小姐 你说,你想要在法庭上致辞。
-
5. Thank you, your honor.
谢谢法官大人。
-
6. No one... Was supposed to get hurt.
本来没有人会受到伤害。
-
7. We just believed in something,and we wanted to make other people believe in it, too.
我们只是相信一些事情,想让其他人也相信而已。
-
8. But someone did get hurt. A man died.
但是有人的确受到伤害了 死了一个人。
-
9. I read every newspaper article about your husband,about Sean... How he coached little league,that the whole neighborhood came to his funeral.
我读了每份有关你丈夫肖恩的报纸,关于他怎么辅导小尼克,还有住在附近的邻居都出席了他的葬礼。
-
10. I never lived in a world like that...
我从来没有在这样的环境里生活过。