返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>

  • 1. taking your money and leaving you in the lurch.
    拿你的钱 还拖你后腿。
  • 2. Hey, I got a crazy idea. What if I fill in for Lynette?
    嗨 我有个疯狂的点子 我来补勒奈特的缺怎么样。
  • 3. Oh, honey, they're in a hurry. No time for jokes.
    哦 亲爱的 他们赶时间呢 没时间开玩笑。
  • 4. I'm serious. I-I've done her job...
    我是认真的 我做过她的工作...。
  • 5. Or pretty damn similar... When I was in advertising.
    或者说相当类似的工作 在我从事广告业的时候。
  • 6. I could step in for her until she gets back on her feet.
    在她恢复之前 我可以接替她的工作。
  • 7. Oh, but that's putting Carlos in an awkward position.
    哦 但这样会让卡洛斯很难做的。
  • 8. I think it's a great idea. Me, too.
    我想这是个好主意 -我也是。
  • 9. No. No, I think it's a great idea, in theory,but it's just... It's such a complicated job.
    不 不 我想这的确是个好主意 理论上说,但只是 这份工作太复杂了。
  • 10. You don't think I can handle it?
    你认为我不能胜任吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next