<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. Yeah, you did.
是啊 确实。
-
2. By the way, I talked to human resources,and they are fine with continuing to pay you
对了 我跟人力资源部说好了,他们将继续付你工资。
-
3. until the baby is born and for six weeks after that. Carlos, that's amazing.
直到孩子出世的六周以后 卡洛斯 这太棒了。
-
4. So will Terrence fill in until I get back?
那么我回来之前 特雷斯会接手吗。
-
5. Actually, no. He took the job in Miami. o who's gonna take up the slack?
事实上 不 他接了迈阿密的工作 那谁来补这个缺呢。
-
6. Well, I'll put in extra hours, work weekends.
呃 我会多加加班 利用周末的时间。
-
7. Don't worry about it. You focus on that baby.
别担心了 你只用管好孩子。
-
8. Really? I don't want to have this fall on you. Carlos, we gotta get going.
真的吗 我不想给你增加负担 卡洛斯 我们得走了。
-
9. We've got Juanita's interview at oakridge.
我们得去欧克里奇参加胡安妮塔的面试。
-
10. Oh, right. Lynette, do not worry. I got your back. But I feel so guilty
哦 对了 勒奈特 别担心 我会关照你的 但我很过意不去。