<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. Oh, what a good person you are.
你人真好。
-
2. Hey, I need to pay the paperboy tomorrow.
麻烦你明天把钱给报童。
-
3. Do you have any cash? I think I have a $20 on me.
你有现金吗 我身上有20美元。
-
4. Wouldn't you rather...
你能不能。
-
5. Stick it in here?
把钱放在这儿呢。
-
6. Couldn't we just leave it in the mailbox, like we usually do?
我们就不能同往常一样直接放邮箱吗。
-
7. Oh, I just thought that's the way you do it down at double d's.
我只是想你在双D俱乐部就这么做吧。
-
8. Double d's? Yeah, turns out Karl was a part owner
双D俱乐部吗 是的 卡尔是股东之一。
-
9. and left me his share.
而且他给我留了一点股份。
-
10. By the way,"destiny" says hello.
顺便说声,真命天女要我向你问候。