<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. Okay. I see where you're going with this.
这个啊 我明白你想说什么了。
-
2. Do you, Mike Delfino?
你真的明白吗 麦克·德尔非诺。
-
3. That's what she calls you, you know.
知道么 她就是这么叫你的。
-
4. Because that's my name.
因为我就叫这个名字啊。
-
5. No one hanging from a pole should know your name.
跳钢管的人不应该知道你的名字。
-
6. Susan, that place is one of my accounts.
苏珊 俱乐部是我的客户之一。
-
7. I'm their plumber.
我给他们修水管。
-
8. And that's it?
只是修水管。
-
9. You go there just to do the plumbing and nothing else? Well...
你去那里就只是修水管 没干别的吗。
-
10. Liar! Destiny said you had a beer there the other night.
骗子 真名天女说前几天晚上你就在那喝酒。