返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>

  • 1. He's a prickly s.O.B.
    他是个爱找茬的混蛋。
  • 2. Tell me about it.
    那还用说。
  • 3. Check out this proposal I worked up for him.
    看看我给他做的计划书。
  • 4. Hmm. What do you mean, "hmm"?
    这个哼是什么意思。
  • 5. I'm glad you showed this to me. I know danner.
    幸好你先给我看了 我了解丹纳。
  • 6. And trust me, you do not want to go down this road. Why not?
    相信我 这样做下去没好结果 -为什么。
  • 7. Don't worry. I can fix it. Where's a pen? Wait, honey, a-actually...
    别担心 我可以改好 笔呢 等一下 亲爱的 其实。
  • 8. I showed it to danner today. He loved it.
    我已经给丹纳看过了 他很欣赏。
  • 9. Gary danner liked this?
    加里·丹纳喜欢这个。
  • 10. No, he loved it,but not as much as Carlos. He told me it was
    不 是很欣赏,但还没有卡洛斯那么欣赏 他跟我说那是。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next