<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. I love him and I'm glad he's doing well here,but this is my job.
我爱他 我也很高兴他表现得很好,但这是我的工作。
-
2. At some point, I'm gonna want it back.
这么说吧 我是会回来继续工作的。
-
3. And I say that as the woman who dove in front
别忘了我可是奋不顾身。
-
4. of a spinning propeller to save your child's life.
在飞旋螺旋桨下救下了你的宝贝女儿。
-
5. Of course this is your job.
这当然是你的工作。
-
6. And you can have it back any time you want.
只要你需要 任何时候你都可以回来。
-
7. Well, that's all I needed to hear.
放心了 我就是想要听到这些话。
-
8. It's just that I was under the impression
只是我有印象听说。
-
9. you were planning to stay at home with your baby.
你打算在家照顾小孩。
-
10. And why would you be under that impression?
你为什么会有这个印象呢。