<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第16集>>
-
1. Y... no. No. You... you... You can't fire him.
不 不 你不能炒他。
-
2. Yes, I can.
我能。
-
3. In fact, I can fire anyone I want.
事实上 我想炒谁就能炒谁。
-
4. And then right as I was taking off her bra,I woke up.
正把她的胸罩脱掉,我就醒了。
-
5. Hmm. What do you think that means?
你觉得这意味着什么。
-
6. Seems pretty straightforward.
看起来很明显。
-
7. But I'm not a lesbian.
但我不是女同性恋。
-
8. You're getting ahead of yourself.
你比你想的要超前一些。
-
9. Maybe this dream isn't even about Robin.
也许这甚至与罗宾无关。
-
10. Maybe it's about how I've been so hurt by men
也许是因为我被男人伤透了心。