<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第23集>>
-
1. Roy bought it for his grandson.
罗伊是给他孙子买的。
-
2. It's bad enough that we are dragging him
这已经够糟的了。
-
3. from the only home he has ever lived in,moving across town where he doesn't know a single soul.
让他失去从小到大一直住的家,搬到半个镇子以外他一无所知的地方。
-
4. If that silly dinosaur brings him a moment's comfort,then we need to march over there and take it back.
如果那个傻恐龙能给他带来片刻安慰,我们就得前去把它要回来。
-
5. What the hell? We're moving.
管它呢 我们要搬了。
-
6. Let's go piss off some neighbors.
得罪邻居也无所谓了。
-
7. And somehow the dinosaur got into the pile,and now M.J. Is begging us to get it back.
我们骗他说 恐龙玩具掉到水管里去了,现在M.J.缠着我们 把它找回来。
-
8. Sorry for the confusion, Roy.
抱歉 听起来是笔糊涂账 罗伊。
-
9. No, I get it. It's just...
没事 我明白了 只是。
-
10. I already gave it to my grandson.
我已经把玩具送给我孙子了。