<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第23集>>
-
1. I did something awful.
我做了可怕的事。
-
2. Do you want to take confession?
你想告解吗。
-
3. No. Confessions are private,and the people who run this hospital
不 告解太隐秘了,我要这家医院的经营者。
-
4. need to know what I did...
知道我所做的事。
-
5. Because they have to make it right.
因为此事他们必须解决。
-
6. Oh! Excuse me.
打扰了。
-
7. I need to see Nick Bolen. What room is he in?
我想见尼克·伯伦 他住哪间房。
-
8. Oh, I'm sorry. Visiting hours don't start until 9:00.
对不起 探病时间从9点开始。
-
9. Okay, but this is an emergency.
但事关紧急。
-
10. Ma'am, he just came in out of a coma.
夫人 他刚从昏迷中醒过来。