返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第4季 第14集>>

  • 1. Well, maybe you and your baby ought to go to another strip club.
    也许你和你的孩子应该去别家脱衣舞夜总会了。
  • 2. Heh, heh. It's not my baby. Heh, heh.
    呵-呵 这不是我的孩子 呵-呵-呵。
  • 3. Very good. Yes. That was so good.
    很好 很好。
  • 4. Really, really enjoyed it. Very exotic.
    太棒了 我喜欢 很火辣。
  • 5. Well, I just checked our messages, and Joshua didn't call.
    我查过留言 约书亚没打来过。
  • 6. I mean you'd think he'd be worried about me not showing up at his club.
    我还以为我没去他的夜总会 他会担心呢。
  • 7. Ugh. And you know what makes it worse? Ross is all happy in Vermont.
    更糟的是 罗斯还在佛蒙特风流快活。
  • 8. Come on, look where you are.
    拜托 你在看脱衣舞啊。
  • 9. When you get a sec, another round of daiquiris.Remember, virgin for me, please.
    麻烦给我们每人一杯鸡尾酒 别忘了 我还要个处男。
  • 10. Oh, and don't let me leave without getting the name of that carpet guy.
    记得提醒我 问那个帅哥的名字。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 37 Previous Next