返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第01集>>

  • 1. Orson, don't we have plans?
    奥森 我们不是还有事吗。
  • 2. The wine tasting?
    去品酒。
  • 3. Why don't you wait for me in the van?
    你何不在车里等我呢。
  • 4. As you may have gleaned,My relationship with Judy has... evolved.
    你可能察觉到了,我和朱迪的关系 有进一步的发展。
  • 5. Was it evolving while you and I were still together?
    你跟我还在一起的时候 就发生了。
  • 6. No, no, of course not.
    不 不 当然不是。
  • 7. Apparently, she had feelings for me,But she waited a respectable amount of time
    显然 她一直对我有好感,在对我表白之前。
  • 8. Before expressing them.
    她已经忍耐了很久了。
  • 9. It's been a week.
    这才不过一个礼拜。
  • 10. You know the expression "The ink's not even dry"?
    你知道那句成语叫"迫不及待"吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next