返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第06集>>

  • 1. was that she might not be the center of attention.
    无非就是 她不再是众人瞩目的焦点。
  • 2. I'm having a party, and you all have to come.
    我要开个派对 大家都得来。
  • 3. Did you knock?
    你刚才敲门了没。
  • 4. Doug and I had halloween parties every year in New York,and I figured just because I'm in Fairview now,doesn't mean I can't carry on the tradition...
    道格和我在纽约的时候每年都开万圣节派对,我想 仅仅因为我现在在美景镇,也不意味着我就不能发扬传统。
  • 5. Even though the food's not as good
    尽管这里的东西没那么好吃。
  • 6. and the company is... far less interesting.
    同伴也 没那么有意思。
  • 7. Well, who can turn down an invitation like that?
    谁能拒绝这样的邀请呢。
  • 8. Well, Grace is sleeping over that night,but we can swing by after we're done trick-or-treating
    格雷斯那天晚上要出去过夜,但等我们玩完"不给糖就捣乱"可以过来转转。
  • 9. and show you their costumes.
    给你看看她们的装束。
  • 10. Juanita's going as a puppy this year. She's gonna look so cute.
    胡安妮塔今年要扮个小狗 那样子一定很可爱。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next