<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第01集>>
-
1. This job rocks!
这工作可真带劲。
-
2. I don't know if you've ever buried anything before,but you have to dig a hole.
我不知道老师你是否埋过东西,可首先 你得刨个洞。
-
3. Right. Of course.
对 当然啦。
-
4. I knew that.
我知道的。
-
5. It's funny the way life works out sometimes, isn't it?
生活有时就是这么戏剧性 对吧。
-
6. I mean, I wasn't even supposed to be here today.
今天我原本不该在这里。
-
7. Once again, in the wrong place
结果我却又一次在错误的时间。
-
8. at the wrong time.
出现在错误的地点。
-
9. Now I have to carry this around with me for the rest of my life.
看来我得一辈子良心不安了。
-
10. Don't be sad, Mrs. Delfino.
德尔非诺夫人 别太伤心了。