<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第06集>>
-
1. Now come on. Help me find some.
快点 帮我找找。
-
2. Ugh. Things creep me out.
我好怕这些小东西。
-
3. You know that story
你听说过。
-
4. where the princess has to kiss the frog,turn him back into a prince? So not worth it.
公主亲吻了青蛙,让他变回王子的故事吗 太不靠谱了。
-
5. I don't care how rich his dad was.
我才不管他爸爸多有钱。
-
6. Gaby, you know where they don't have frogs?
加布 你知道哪里没有青蛙吗。
-
7. Prison! Which is where we're gonna be
监狱 如果我们不在本的建筑工地。
-
8. if we don't plant some at Ben's construction site.
放几只青蛙 我们就得蹲牢房。
-
9. Fine. I'll help.
好吧 我来帮你。
-
10. Oh. Saw one. Ohh!
真恶心。