<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. Actually, that's what I came in to talk about today.
事实上 这也是我今天来访的目的。
-
2. Well, of course it is.
当然是这样了。
-
3. I was just getting to it.
我刚要说这事呢。
-
4. But, uh, seems like Geoffrey here has a handle on things,so, please, join us, Geoffrey.
但是看起来杰弗瑞对此事很在行,那就和我们一起谈吧 杰弗瑞。
-
5. Have a seat, sir.
请坐 先生。
-
6. So I noticed you aren't using derivatives...
我注意到您并没有买过衍生产品。
-
7. That was fun. I like Felix.
真有趣 我喜欢费利克斯。
-
8. I thought you were annoying
我本以为你平日里的小欢快。
-
9. when you were cheerful,but this smugness is much worse.
已经够烦人了,可现在这副小人得志的样子更可怕。
-
10. Oh, why would I be smug?
我为什么得志了。