<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. Well, I got Penny's keys to his apartment, and...
我问佩妮要了他公寓的钥匙 然后...。
-
2. Oh, I get it.
我懂了。
-
3. He gets home. You meet him at the door
当他回家的时候 你会出现在门口。
-
4. wearing nothing but whipped cream and a smile.
一丝不挂光涂着奶油 面带微笑。
-
5. No. I'm gonna put a bottle of scotch
不 我会放一瓶苏格兰威士忌。
-
6. on his nightstand.
在他的床头柜上。
-
7. That is our anniversary thing.
我们的纪念日都是这么过的。
-
8. He sends me flowers, I give him scotch.
他送我花 我给他酒。
-
9. Oh, now I get it.
现在我懂了。
-
10. You get him all liquored up, and then you undress him.
你想把他灌醉 再把他脱光光。