<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. Because it's obvious to me what's going on here.
在我看来 这再明显不过了吧。
-
2. Someone's sending you a message.
有人在暗示你。
-
3. What kind of message?
暗示什么。
-
4. Maybe they think you're hiding something.
或许他们认为你有事相瞒。
-
5. Maybe they're trying to rattle you,hoping you'll slip up.
也许他们想乱你阵脚,让你栽跟头。
-
6. Or maybe they just don't want you
也可能他们只是想让你。
-
7. to feel safe in your own home.
在自己家失去安全感。
-
8. Yes, there's nothing more peaceful
没错 没有比紫藤郡的夜晚。
-
9. than a night on Wisteria Lane.
更宁静的了。
-
10. But I wouldn't lose any sleep over this, Bree.
但我不会再漏掉蜘丝马迹了 布里。